All the items are "as is, where is". Buyer is responsible for loading, freight and logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||0 PLACE A BID
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Mohsen Zaki +1 (832) 699-0360ASK A QUESTION
This units of is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for it's owner.
Details are listed below:
- Model SD40-3
- Power * 3,000 hp (Gross)
- 2,800 hp (Traction)
- Tractive Effort ** 120,000 Lbs.
- 84,000 Lbs. Continuous @ 11 MPH
- Rail Gauge US Standard
- Mass 400,000 lbs
- Axle Load 66,667 lbs
- Maximum Speed 68 mph
- Power Per Driving Axle 534 kW
- Built in 1966 and one in 1972
- Gear Ratio 62:15
- Wheel Diameter 40"
- Fuel Capacity 4,000 gallons
- Fuel Monitor - Fuel Monitor
- Dimensions Length
- Over Couplers 68' 10"
- Height Over Rail Level 15’ 7-1/2” Width 10’
- Bolster Centres 43’6”
- Truck Wheelbase13’7”
- Curve (Single Unit)
- 193ft (30 degrees)
- Engine * WGS - Rebuilt, 16-645E3C, T0+
- Main Generator AR10/CA5
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.