ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
These new Wartsila 12V50DF Dual Fuel Engines are no longer needed for the company's own operation and are being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner. The Wartsila 12V50DF is a four-stroke engine that runs on light fuel oil (LFO) or heavy fuel oil (HFO) capable of switching from gas to LFO/HFO and vice-versa smoothly during engine operation. These engines, placed in strategic locations, can complement and solve integration challenges with renewable energy technologies.
- Manufacturer: Wartsila
- Model: 12V50DF
- Dual Fuel (DF) Engine driving a generator at a constant speed and capable of operating on liquid and gaseous fuel.
- Maximum continuous rating (MCR) 11700 kW / 512 rpm / 12 cylinders.
- NOx Emissions MARPOL 73/78 ANNEX VI Tier II / NOx EPA Tier III. EPA compliant with the addition of SCR technology based on specific site and client permit requirements.
- Generator - GE - Brushless 3-phase synchronous rated at 14114 kVA / 60 Hz / 6.6 kV
- Separate or built-in automatic voltage regulator V
- Spare parts included
Main Engine Specifications:
- Application: Engine driving a generator at a constant speed.
- Max continuous rating (MCR): 11700 kW
- Speed: 514 rpm
- Configuration: Vee engine
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Cylinder bore: 500 mm
- Stroke: 580 mm
- Swept volume per cylinder: 113.9 dm3
- Mean piston speed: 9.9 m/s
- Mean effective pressure: 20 bar
- Direction of rotation, looking at driving end: Clockwise