Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Marcel Alves +18326990152ASK A QUESTION
This High Pressure Nitrogen 2 Bottle Servicing Cart P/N FPNC-01 is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Item: High Pressure Nitrogen 2 Bottle Servicing Cart P/N FPNC-01 (Similar to Tronair)
- New, Tilt-N-Tow
- Self-contained field support equipment for use in aircraft flight line servicing of accumulators, struts, and tires.
- Capable of supplying regulated 160 psi max working pressure output for tires.
- Booster system capable of providing regulated, 4,000 psi max working pressure for charging aircraft struts and accumulators.
- Shipping weight 381lbs - dimensions 48"x40"x68"
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.