View more items from this manufacturer
- Physical damage to a tyre. The inner protection of the tire, held by 3 nylon straps, was damaged. Consequently, a strap rubbed the rubber of the tire causing a tear of several centimeters (5cm approximately).
- The tyre got the deep cut on the edge where the rim stays.
Two important parts of the tyre are damaged:
- The apex: A stabilizer part made of synthetic rubber. The apex has the same functions as the straps while providing additional steering comfort.
- The rod: At the heart of the heel, the bead is made of steel threads embedded in rubber. The heart guarantees a secure attachment to the edge of the rim.
- All the items are "as is, where is". Buyer is responsible for loading, freight and logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Nancy Ohaeri +1 (832) 699-0199ASK A QUESTION
This TiRE 58/85-57 FIRESTONE 84PR - L4 is part of an insurance claim and is being sold to recover funds from the loss.
Details are listed below:
- TIRE 58/85-57 FIRESTONE 84PR - L4 (tire for mining equipment)
Please see the pictures to have a better idea of the damage.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.