|Condition:||New - Original Factory boxes in original shipping container. Not on pallets, hand loaded. Boxes are corrugated, oversea shipping quality.|
|# of Bids:||4 PLACE A BID|
Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
|End Time:||Bid As Soon As Possible|
|Time Remaining:||Bid As Soon As Possible|
|Trader:||Jonathan Dietz 713-229-9000 x116ASK A QUESTION|
These Disposable Isolation Gowns were abandoned by the original owner. Salvex is collecting bids for the sale of these items to recover storage, labor, demurage and other costs, fees and expenses.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING
Please note that this sale is for ONE (1) 40’ Shipping container with Cartons of Product.
There are 5 separate lots that are being sold in 5 different sales. This sale is for only one of the 5 containers. Please see all 5 listings.
Disposable Isolation Gowns:
These gowns are breathable, elastic dust-proof isolation overalls. Long-sleeve to ensure comfortable all-day use. Easy to put on and take off. Reliable protection ensured with full body coverage, providing a barrier for transmission of microorganisms and other harmful substances.
Can be used as an anti-dust jacket, cleanroom garment, and protection against harmful germs, diseases, and viruses.
Effectively isolate harmful substances. Widely used in hospitals, factories, salons, laboratories, and other public or private settings.
Disposable surgical gowns are mainly used for surgeons wear during hospital surgery, treatment of patients, and home care. And for patient surgical and fluid isolation in hospitals and clinics.
These gowns are individually folded and poly bagged as seen in the pictures.
They have hook and loop (Velcro) closures for the neck
They have 4 belt closures for the waist
They have SMS jersey knit white cuffs
There are two color blues. They appear to be identical just one is bluer than the other. There is no separate marking or difference in the packaging for the two different blues. They appear to be exactly the same in all respects except for the shade of blue.
There is no pattern.
These meet AAMI Level 2 Protection Level.
Measurements – 51” (130cm) Body Length. 25 ½” (65cm) Chest. 23 1/2” (60cm) Sleeves. One size fits most.
Made by RS International.
Approximate reatail value $2.50/piece
Qty per Case: 120
Total Pieces: 55,200
Total Approximate Value: $ 138,000
Special conditions for this sale:
1) This sale must be paid within 48 hours of notice / invoice of an accepted high bid - seller has the right to take the next bid if top bidder does not send payment on time
2) Buyer must pick up the containers and return the containers back to the designated lot (same as pick up location) (Port of New York/New Jersey - Elizabeth NJ)
3) Buyer can not off load these containers at Sellers location - the containers must be picked up, offloaded offsite and returned.
4) There is no additional charges by the Seller to pick up and drop off the containers. There are no additional costs or charges from storage yard/storage facility to load container on your chasis/truck.
5) If container is not picked up with 7 days or an agreement to pick up is confirmed in writing, buyer will knowingly forfeit the funds paid and the lot will be offered to an underbidder.
6) Your bid is acceptance of these conditions.
7) Any changes to these conditions must be pre-approved by the eeller.
To place bids or to sell items on this site, you must first become a member.