View more items from this manufacturer
Unit is in damaged condition and is not operational. Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Parts of the crane are stored in a warehouse. Two main beams should be cut with oxy-acetylene cutting torches in order to be transported by truck. Buyer will be responsible for shipping and handling.
||The buyer is responsible for the transportation costs from the warehouses to the port of loading, it is necessary to use a crane and trucks for transport.
|# of Bids:
||0 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Federico Cuneo 713-229-9000ASK A QUESTION
This lot of Scrap Overhead Crane is no longer needed for company's operations and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner. This is a damaged overhead crane that is for sale to offset part of its purchase cost and free up space at location.
Description: Electric 90/15-tons capacity overhead traveling crane, with top running double girder cab controlled double leg gantry crane. The crane is designed to operate in a normal outdoor atmospheric environment.
Total weight is about 150 MT.
The weight of the trolley is 42,000 lb. 13’-0” Span.
The weight of the bridge is 285,000 lb. 101’-0” Span
Main Hoist electric motor: 40HP.
Aux. Hoist electric motor: 20HP
Trolley electric motor: 10HP.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
Being sold "as is, where is". Parts of the crane are stored in a warehouse. Two main beams should be cut with oxy-acetylene cutting torches. in order to be transported by truck.