|Product Location:||Alaska, United States|
Spilled Oil Recovery System (SORS) equipment, purchased, exercised, and maintained by the USCG, good condition, as follows:
(1) Two each 26,500 Gallon CANFLEX SEASLUG Temporary Storage Devices w/ 2 each Marine grade aluminum storage boxes (8.33 ft X 6.25 ft X 5.46 ft), Total gross weight w/ SEASLUG TSD – 3,280 lbs each
(2) Two each 13,000 Gallon CANFLEX SEASLUG Temporary Storage Devices, w/2 each Marine grade aluminum storage boxes (8.33 ft X 6.25 ft X 4.79 ft), Total gross weight w/ SEASLUG TSD – 2,560 lbs
(3) Six loose OUTRIGGER ARMS: overall length – 14 ft, weight – 66 lbs each
(4) Two PANS: 93 in X 85 in X 32 1/8 in (each stacks on top of respective SORS CAGE), Total gross weight w/ FAST SWEEP BOOM (MFG: OIL STOP INC.) – 1,650 lbs each
(5) Two CAGES: 91 7/8 in X 84 in X 68 1/16, Total gross weight w/ half a SORS load – 2,600 lbs each
(6) Two each DESMI Terminator Skimmers
7) Miscellaneous Ship and Marine Equipment: Toolbox, Assembly Box, Spares Box, AUX. Box, Hose Reel and Hoses, Control Stand.
Note: The skimmers operated on shipboard hydraulic power. There are no hydraulic power units included.