View more items from this manufacturer
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||3 PLACE A BID
California, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ana Santos +1 832 384 9940ASK A QUESTION
This lot of SMA Sunny Tower, Micro-Inverters, AC Cables, DC MC4 Adaptors & Multigate XT1E/XTS2 is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
SMA Sunny Tower
SMA Micro Inverter: 541 units
SMA AC Cable- MI-ACCAB20-US-10: 380 units
SMA DC MC4 Adaptor: 465 units
SMA Multigate XT1E: 12 units
SMA Multigate XT2S: 4 units
SMA Sunny Tower:
The Sunny Tower is a mounting frame that enables you to install six inverters of type SB 6000US, SB 7000US, or SB 8000US. The AC and DC cabling is pre-wired, as is the communication via RS485 and the AC/DC Disconnect. Taking advantage of its modular design, technicians can disconnect the Sunny Tower’s inverters independently, leaving the rest of the system operational, greatly reducing overall downtime and maximizing energy yield.
SMA AC Cable- MI-ACCAB20-US-10
AC cable, length 2m, Landscape (AC cable with two connectors for connecting two inverters or for connecting the first inverter)
SMA DC MC4 Adaptor
DC-MC4 adapter for the PV module to microinverter (DC plug with two DC connectors)
Multigate for SMA Micro XT1E (MG-XT1E-US-10)
The Sunny Multigate is a communication unit and forms the electrical connection point of the PV system with a maximum of twelve microinverters to the utility grid. The Sunny Multigate is equipped with an integrated disconnection point for grid monitoring. The Sunny Multigate is connected between the microinverters and the utility grid to feed the alternating current of the microinverters collectively into the utility grid
Multigate for SMA Micro XT2S (MG-XT2S-US-10)
The Sunny Multigate is a communication unit and forms the electrical connection point of the PV system with a maximum of twenty-four microinverters to the utility grid. The Sunny Multigate is equipped with an integrated disconnection point for grid monitoring. The Sunny Multigate is connected between the microinverters and the utility grid to feed the alternating current of the microinverters collectively into the utility grid.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.