The Auction will be ended when the seller receives an acceptable offer
Sellers do not bind themselves to accept the highest or any offer.
Please email all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
|# of Bids:
||0 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
New Jersey, United States
||Apr-14-21 09:35 AM CST
||Onur Kaytan 832 426 2003ASK A QUESTION
This lot of Detector Tubes is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- 200 boxes of Hydrogen Sulfide detector tubes (comes with 10 tubes)
- 650 boxes of Mercaptans detector tubes ( comes with 10 tubes)
- 600 boxes of Carbon Dioxide detector tubes (comes with 10 tubes)
Each Detector Tube is formulated with high purity reagents that absorb and react with the target gas or vapor being measured. A colorimetric stain is created that is proportional in length to the concentration. For most tubes, the concentration is read directly off the measurement scale on each tube.
- Calibrated for a Single Pump Stroke
- 300 Models Available; from Acetaldehyde to Xylene, from ppb to percent
- Manufactured with Ultra-High Purity Reagents
- Narrow Diameter Tube Assures Sharp Endpoints (no oblique demarcation lines)
- Tubes Wrapped in a Thin Film that Guards Against Shattering and Dispersing of Reagent in case of Accidental Breakage
- Accuracy Between +/- 5% and +/- 15% Depending on the Tube
- Made in Japan
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.