New, unused surplus.
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||0 PLACE A BID
||Apr-15-21 09:05 AM CST
1 day 6 hours 39 minutes
||Alphonse Moujaes +1 832 426 3835ASK A QUESTION
This lot of Sodium hexametaphosphate 20%, 9.69% and 0% is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- SHMP 20%
- SHMP 9.69%
- SHMP 0% (it's actually Dolomite, consisting of Calcium Carbonate 53.8% & Magnesium Carbonate 24.9%)
- Applications: SHMP has a wide variety of applications and it's used in petrol, paper production, textile, paint, oil & gas, chemical, and metallurgical segments of the industry. Its uses include, but are not limited to: as a food additive (under the E number E452i); in the production of water softening and detergent products; as a deflocculant in the production of clay-based ceramic particles; as a dispersing agent to break down clay and other soil types for soil texture assessment; and also as an active ingredient in toothpaste as an anti-staining and tartar prevention ingredient.
- Packaging: 1 MT Jumbo bags, palletized
- SHMP 20% - 60 MT
- SHMP 9.69% - 18.2 MT
- SHMP 0% - 100 MT
Please refer to the 3rd Party Report on the Listing for technical details. Samples are available.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.