|Condition:||New all in original boxes - NO damage seen|
|# of Bids:||52 PLACE A BID|
|Product Location:||New Jersey, United States|
|End Time:||Bid As Soon As Possible|
|Time Remaining:||Bid As Soon As Possible|
|Trader:||Jonathan Dietz 713-229-9000 x116ASK A QUESTION|
These five containers of Kitchen and Bath Cabinets were abandoned by the original consignee. We are selling these 5 shipping containers to recover fees, lost costs and expenses for the seller. All Containers are being sold as one sale. Sale is AS-IS WHERE-IS.
The picture of the finished kitchen is a sample picture of what these cabinets would look like installed.
These five containers are all part of one shipment.
There are 4 - 40' containers and 1 - 20' container.
The contents consists of multiple kitchen and bath units that were intended for a construction project. The cartons are individually marked with Unit #'s to indicate the location that the carton was intended for. We do not know if each shipping container is distinct with the unit #'s or the same unit # can be found in one of the other shipping containers that are part of this sale.
The inspection of these containers allowed us to observe the items that we are able to access on the end of the container.
There is NO INVENTORY available for this sale. The information within is the most comprehensive avaialble.
Cartons per container:
All the items are the same color which is a white / off white tint. There were some doors that were packaged indivifdually that are white in one container (qty unknown)
Items observed (please see pictures):
Special conditions for this sale:
1) This sale must be paid within 48 hours of notice / invoice of an accepted high bid - seller has the right to take the next bid if top bidder does not send payment on time
2) Buyer must pick up the containers and return the containers back to the designated lot (same as pick up location) (Port of New York/New Jersey - Elizabeth NJ)
3) Buyer can not off load these containers at Sellers location - the containers must be picked up, offloaded offsite and returned.
4) There is no additional charges by the Seller to pick up and drop off the containers. There are no additional costs or charges from storage yard.
5) If container is not picked up with 7 days or an agreement to pick up is confirmed in writing, buyer will knowingly forfeit the funds paid and the lot will be offered to an underbidder.
6) Your bid is acceptance of these conditions.
7) Any changes to these conditions must be pre-approved by the eeller.
To place bids or to sell items on this site, you must first become a member.