View more items from this manufacturer
|# of Bids:
||24 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
Florida, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Hurcan Asik +1 (832) 699 0216 ASK A QUESTION
This 1975 Cessna 414 is being sold for the purpose of asset liquidation for its owner.
Details are given below-
- Total Time – 8738.5
- Engines: Left – 698.1 SMOH ( NEEDS OH DUE TO CORROSION IN CAMSHAFT)
- Right – 959.8 SMOH SMOH ( NEEDS OH DUE TO CORROSION IN CAMSHAFT)
- “Q” Tip Props: Left – 317.4 SMOH ( NEEDS OH ) Right – 240.9 SMOH ( NEEDS OH)
- No Damage, No Corrosion (very clean), Last Annual 04/17
- IFR Certification done 4/17
- FAA Part 135 Maintained Log Books are Complete and Original
A complete set of best of the line Avionics have been installed .All avionics including autopilot was bench checked, operationally checked, and overhauled as needed by Gulf Coast Avionics in Mid 2017 . Everything works perfectly.
3 NEW PANELS, LIGHT RINGS ON INSTRUMENTS
- GMA-340 AUDIO PANEL
- EFD-1000C3 PRO
- ACU2 ANALOG CONVERTER
- GTN750 BLACK AMERICAS GPS/NAV/COM
- GNC255A NAV/COM
- GTX 345
- Bendix RDR 230 Four Color Radar
- Sperry 800 Autopilot with Flight Director
- Foster 541 Vertical Navigation System
- King KR-87 ADF
- WX-7 Stormscope
- Apollo 618 C Loran
- Shadin Fuel Flow Computer and Totalizer
New Leather seat covers, matching side panels and ceiling, refurbished A/C vents, new carpet inside and in cargo bays, new seat belts, pilot and copilot sheep seats ,
- Factory Air Conditioning (works perfectly)
- Known Ice: Boots work fine.
- Electrically Heated Glass Windshield
- Ram Vortex Generators (stall speed = 71 kts. Vmc = 79 kts. 10 less than standard)
- Copilot Instrumentation
- Woodward Prop Governors
- Ram Exhaust Slip Joints
- Tanis Engine Heaters
- 163 Gallons Usable
- 1900 Pound Useful Load
- Intercoolers by Ram – 335 Horsepower
- Non Flushing Potty and Relief Tube
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.