View more items from this manufacturer
It is new surplus and crated / preserved. The unit has never been installed or set up.
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||7 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
Rep of Korea
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Rashid Ishaq 1-832-426-3779.ASK A QUESTION
This lot of Solar Centaur 50 is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Product: Solar Centaur 50
- 4160 Volts
- Condition: New ( zero hours)
- Year: 2009
- Natural Gas
Scope of Supply:
Inlet Orientation: Up
Fuel: Gas fired
Emissions: w/SOLONOX GAS FUEL: 15 ppm NOx Emissions
Main Reduction Drive: 1800 Rpm 60 Hz
Generator Supplier: Kato, KW 4,000 (Designed To Produce 4,600 kW)
Generator Rating: 4160 Volts, 60
Hz, F Insulation, B Rise
Start System Type: Direct--Drive Ac Motor Driven (Standard Torque)
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM TYPE:
Class I, Group D, Division 2
3 Phase AC Power Rating: 460 Volts / 60 Hz
Single Phase AC Power Rating (Battery Charger): 240 Volts 50/60 Hz
Single Phase AC Lighting and Heater Power: 120 Volts 50/60 Hz
FUEL SYSTEM TYPE:
FUEL CONTROL VALVE MATERIAL:
Gas Fuel Aluminium Valve Body
LUBE FILTER SYSTEM MATERIAL:
LUBE OIL TANK AND TANK COVER MATERIAL:
LUBE OIL COOLER:
Air/Oil Lube Oil Cooler (Custom Lube Oil Cooler)
Lube Oil Tank Heater System
3 Phase AC Lube Oil Tank Heater
LUBE OIL TYPE:
Synthesized Hydrocarbon, Viscosity Grade C32
CONTROL SYSTEM TYPE:
Onskid Control System: Space Heaters for Cold Ambient Temperatures
OFFSKID AUXILIARY CONTROL INTERFACE:
Auxiliary Control Console
SUPERVISORY COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE:
ControlNet Redundant Media Interface
Ethernet Network Interface
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.