View more items from this manufacturer
New / Never been used.
The Auction will be ended when the seller receives an acceptable offer
Please see photos provided for an idea of current condition.
Sellers do not bind themselves to accept the highest or any offer.
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for any loading / handling costs associated with pick up and removal of the product from the location.
Buyer must verify quality and quantity before removing lot from the location.
Please email all inquiries to email@example.com
|# of Bids:
||6 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
Kentucky, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Onur Kaytan 832 426 2003ASK A QUESTION
This lot of Heatline / Carapace Water Pipe is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
HEATLINE CARAPACE is a high performance freeze protected potable water pipe constructed of virgin high-density polyethylene resins certified for potability, direct earth burial, and free air installations. Engineered as an advanced freeze protection solution, CARAPACE utilizes Heat-Line’s proven self-regulating heat trace cable technology for efficient and reliable performance. CARAPACE is suitable for all rural and municipal installations where new polyethylene pipe and freeze protection is required. CARAPACE offers a cost-effective alternative to blasting and excavating where natural frost protection is not possible. The patented construction of CARAPACE provides superior thermal heat transfer and unsurpassed energy efficiency when combined with thermal insulation and a thermostat control
Length : 250’ ( Feet length)
CR2-3-125-250GFC EA 1 1 N/C
250’ - 1 1/4” SIDR, 3 watt, 240 volt CARAPACE GFI Protected
New / Never been used.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.