View more items from this manufacturer
||All the items are "as is, where is". Buyer is responsible for loading, freight and logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||16 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ben Reynolds 281-550-0739ASK A QUESTION
This units of Kenworth W900L Studio Sleeper (Trucks) is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for it's owner.
Details are listed below:
- USED 2009 Kenworth W900L Studio sleeper - 2009 Kenworth W900L that has been deleted. All specifications are below. Recent work includes the following. In April of 2020, the AC was serviced, cab air bag replaced, new windshield, new front and rear brakes, new shocks, and new batteries. In early 2018 the following items were replaced. Camshaft, injector rockers, turbo, and transmission clutch. The truck had the DEF system deleted in 2017. There are rock chips on the front hood and a small dent in the cab on the passenger side, both shown in pictures.
- USED 2012 Kenworth W900L Studio sleeper - 2012 Kenworth W900L that has been deleted. All specifications are below. Recent work includes the following. New kingpins August 2020, AC serviced July 2020, Cab air bags May 2020, Windshield March 2020, and new clutch February 2020.
- USED 2012 Kenworth W900L Studio sleeper - 2012 Kenworth W900L that has been deleted. All specifications are below. Recent work includes the following. Recently serviced, new clutch and overhead done June 2020, windshield April 2020, and new kingpins February 2020
- USED 2012 Kenworth W900L Studio sleeper - 2012 Kenworth W900L that has been deleted. All specifications are below. Recent service, and new rear tires.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.