View more items from this manufacturer
Equipment Is Never Used, Manufactured In 2015, Stored Since 2018.
|# of Bids:
||4 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
Florida, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This Gardner Denver 200-FXX-001 Duplex Pump for Oil, Mud, Grout and Cement (Unused) is being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space.
Details: One (1) Gardner Denver Model 200-FXX-001,
One (1) v-belt drive group to include pump sheave and hub, electric motor sheave and hub and set of v-belts. Drive to be sized with 1.5 service factor.One (1) structural steel, oilfield type master skid with mud-boat ends for lifting provision, checkered floorplate, drain lip to include mounting of pump, electric motor, electric motor mounting base, pump control panel, v-belt drive and v-belt drive guard and balance of accessories listed below.
- One (1) v-belt drive guard, OSHA approved, non-sparking aluminum material of construction.
- One (1) 50 horsepower, Toshiba, 1,800 rpm, 460 volt / 3 phase / 60 hertz, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) electric motor, suitable for Class 1 / Group C & D / Division 2 explosion proof rated, severe duty, premium efficiency, corrosion resistant hardware, 40 °C ambient, 1.15 service factor, NEMA B design, Class “F” insulation, ground lug provision, winding temperature detectors, 326T frame and cast iron construction. *** Motor comes with 120 volt / 1 phase / 60 hertz space heaters with condulet for leads.
- One (1) twin screw, heavy duty, adjustable sliding motor base for 50 HP electric motor.
- One (1) suction manifold pipe complete with mounting connections for suction stabilizer, suction pressure relief valve and suction pressure gauge. Manifold has 4”-300# inlet connection, 1”3,000# drain connection with plug and (2) ¾”-3,000# instrumentation connections.
- One (1) suction pressure gauge, McDaniel, 4-½” dial, 0 to 100 psig operating range, liquid filled, ½" NPT bottom connection with stainless steel block and bleed isolation valve.
- One (1) suction pressure relief valve, Baird, 125 psig set point, spring loaded type with 2”- NPT threaded bottom inlet connection and 2”-NPT threaded side outlet connection.
- One (1) suction dampener, Performance Pulsation control, Status Flow Series 1200, 4”-150# RTJ weld neck, single bottom flanged connection, carbon steel construction with Corvel interior coating, top replaceable Nitrile cartridge and supplied with suction style cartridge. Maximum precharge pressure of 75 psig and rated 150 psig at 125 ºF.
- One (1) discharge dampener, Performance Pulsation control, Status Flow Series 1200, 3”-600# RTJ weld neck, single bottom flanged connection, carbon steel construction with Corvel interior coating, top replaceable Nitrile cartridge and supplied with discharge style cartridge. Maximum pre-charge pressure of 150 psig and rated 900 psig at 125 ºF.
- One (1) discharge pressure gauge, Ashcroft, 4-½” dial, 0 to 1,000 psig operating range, liquid filled, ½" NPT bottom connection with stainless steel block and bleed isolation valve.
- One (1) discharge pressure relief valve, OTECO, 2” pipe line size, 500 to 3,000 psig operating pressure range, shear type and flanged bottom connection.
- One (1) discharge manifold pipe complete with mounting connections for discharge pulsation dampener, discharge pressure relief valve and discharge pressure gauge. Manifold has 2”-300# final discharge connection (2) ¾”-3,000# instrumentation connections.
- One (1) set of flanges and pipe fittings for mounting of suction and discharge chambers, pressure relief valves and pressure gauges.
- One (1) pump monitoring control panel, NEMA-7 explosion proof enclosure to include alarm and shutdown features with safety switches for each of the following safety points: - * Low suction pressure – pump, with alarm and shutdown light - * High discharge pressure - pump, with alarm and shutdown light - * High discharge temperature – pump, with alarm and shutdown light - * Low oil level – pump, with alarm and shutdown light - * High oil temperature – pump, with alarm and shutdown light - * Vibration – pump, with alarm and shutdown light - * High temperature - main drive motor, with alarm and shutdown light - * Alarm horn with strobe light - * Power On / Off switch with indicator lights - * Emergency stop switch - Alarm light test pushbutton - * Hourmeter - Common remote/alarm contact - * Solid state PLC based memory module controller
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.