This is Premium Class Drill Pipe. The buyer is responsible for loading, freight and logistics to final destination.
Average 45’ + or – 6” Shoulder to shoulder
|# of Bids:
||17 PLACE A BID
South Dakota, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This lot of 4" 14# S-135 VX-39 Used Drill Pipe (10,800 Feet / 61 Metric Tons) is no longer needed for the company's operations and must be sold to recover funds and inventory space.
- Product: 4" 14# S-135 VX-39 Drill Pipe
- Quantity: 240 Joints 10,800 Ft 61 MT
Has CAT 3 Inspection Reports
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Group Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.