ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This lot of Cisco Catalyst 2960L Switches is no longer needed for the company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Product: Catalyst 2960L Switches
- Specification: 8 Port GigE, 2 * 1G SFP, LAN Lite
- Part #: WS-C2960L-8TS-LL
- Model: CMMWN00ARB
- Quantity: 130 pcs
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-L Series Switches are fixed and smart-managed Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access switching for branch offices, out-of-the-wiring-closet applications, and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, as well as small and medium-sized businesses. They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via Command Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web interface.
- Catalyst 2960-L Smart Managed Switches are secure, reliable, enterprise-grade switches built for small office deployments. These switches can be configured and managed via an on-box web interface allowing customers a quick and reliable way to get a small branch or office network up and running within minutes. These switches also feature limited CLI support for troubleshooting and monitoring.
- The Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series and 2960-L Smart Managed Switches are fully managed switches that offer advanced Layer 2 features as well as Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE ) power. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency.
- Product Highlights:
- 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE ports with line-rate forwarding
- 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplinks
- Perpetual PoE support with a power budget of up to 370W
- Enhanced version of Cisco IOS LAN Lite software
- CLI and/or intuitive Web-UI manageability options
- Device management support with:
- Over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console access
- Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA Center
- Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Fanless operation with operating temperature up to 45°C
- Compact design with a depth of fewer than 11.5 inches
- Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)