View more items from this manufacturer
***If the buyer wants to take the plane out of the location flying it, they will need to do before 10/22 which is when the paperwork expires, after that they will not be able to fly it anymore and the buyer will need to ship the plane. All costs for transport and removal are for the buyer's account. ***
All the items are "as is, where is". Buyer is responsible for loading, freight and logistics to final destination.
|Loading Costs:||If the buyer wants to take the plane out of the location flying it, they will need to do before 10/22 which is when the paperwork expires, after that they will not be able to fly it anymore and the buyer will need to ship the plane.
Seller said they can provide ferry flight to Miami for USD $30,900 at buyer's expense.
All costs for transport and removal are for the buyer's account.
|# of Bids:||2 PLACE A BID|
|Original Wholesale Value:||$649,000.00|
Sao Paulo, International, Brazil
|End Time:||Bid As Soon As Possible|
|Time Remaining:||Bid As Soon As Possible|
|Trader:||Nicholas Vasconcelos +1 832 514 4360ASK A QUESTION|
This BOMBARDIER LEARJET 35A 1980 is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for it's owner.
Details are listed below:
• IS&S Pilot and Copilot ADDU;
• IS&S Standby Altimeter;
• Collins Transponders TDR 90;
• Collins VHF Transceivers 22A;
• Gables VHF Comm I/II;
• Collins VOR (VIR-30) Receivers;
• Gables VOR Control;
• Collins ADF (60);
• Collins DME Transceivers 40 Indicator;
• Collins Radio Altimeter Indicator (ALT 50);
• Collins HSI Course Indicator (FIS 74);
• Collins ADI Flight Director (ADI 74);
• Universal Voice Recorder CVR 30 B;
• Garmin GPS 430; • Artex ELT 406;
• Sperry Radar Indicator, Transceivers & Antenna;
• King HF-SSB 950;
• Honeywell EGPWS KGP 860
To place bids or to sell items on this site, you must first become a member.