View more items from this manufacturer
|MAIN INSPECTIONS STATUS AIRFRAME AND ENGINE
|200 h (Airframe)
|400 h (Airframe
|800 h (Airframe)
|100 h (Engine)
|12 Months (Engine)
All the items are "as is, where is". Buyer is responsible for loading, freight and logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Nicholas Vasconcelos +1 832 514 4360ASK A QUESTION
This unit of AGUSTA A119 is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for it's owner.
Details are listed below:
- Item : AGUSTA A119
- Total Time:1,052 h
- Landings: 3,982
- ENGINE: Pratt Whitney PW 617 F E
- SN: PCE -LC0196
- TT: 1,052 h / 1,920 cycles
- 5 Passengers
- VFR GPS
- Emergency Medical Services
- Dual Controls Co pilot Control Removable
- Supplementary Tank
- Range: 350 nm
- Endurance : 4 51 h
- Latest External Paint 09 25 2018 Helipark
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.