||All the items are "as is, where is". Buyer is responsible for loading, freight and logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||2 PLACE A BID
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Victor Arria +1868 3927304ASK A QUESTION
This units of Deepwater Stimulation Equipment (FCP Flexible composite Pipe System) is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for it's owner.
Details are listed below:
- Equipment: Flexible Composite Pipe
- Function: Intervention Tool for Deepwater Acid Stimulation
- Description: The Equipment is suitable offshore environment operating according to ISO13628-7
- Year of Manufacture: 2015
- FCP System 1 - Downline Reel
- FCP System 2 - Tensioner
- FCP System 3 - Hydraulic Power Unit
- FCP System 4 - Control Cabin
- FCP System 5 - Jumper Reel
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.