ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
New York, United States
This lot of Cable Ring Galvanized W/Aluminum Saddle for 1/2" Messenger is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Product: Cable Ring Galvanized W/Aluminum Saddle for 1/2" Messenger
- Product Type: Ring Saddle
- Quantity: 51,700 Units / 15 Pallets approximately
- Extra-long 5" Wide 11" Deep Assembled
- End-Use: Aerial Cable Installation
- Application/Installation: These are used in conjunction with steel messenger wires which are strung from pole to pole.
- The ring and saddle are attached to the messenger wire and then the underground triplex primary cable is pulled through the rings.
- This is used in place of the single conductor open-wire where there is not enough spacing for an arm with 3 conductors spaced conductors (triplex cable takes up less space) or where we have 1-2 open-wire circuits on the top of the pole but want to put another circuit lower without interfering with secondary wires.