ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This lot of PRS Venting-Base Sheet (Fiberglass Venting Base Sheet) was involved in an insurance claim and is being sold by the insurance company to recover funds from loss.
- Product: PRS Venting-Base Sheet (Fiberglass Venting Base Sheet) used as Flooring Material
- Grade: Commercial Grade
- Quantity: 480 rolls / 41,760 Lbs total
- 87 Lbs/rolls
- 20 rolls/pallet
- 24 pallets
- 1,740 Lbs/pallet
- Technical Characteristics:
- Characteristic: Tensile Strenght
- Tested: 73 °F
- ASTM Requirements - Test Methods D4897 Type II:
- Machine Direction: 50
- Cross Direction: 50
- PRS Vented Base Results:
- Machine Direction: 67
- Cross Direction: 61
- Units: lbf/in
- Product Information:
- Length: 32 ft 11 in
- Width: 39 3 /8 in
- Weight: 87 lb
- Net Coverage: 97.5 sq ft
- Heavyweight fiberglass venting base sheet constructed with fiberglass mat coated with asphalt.
- The product is intended to be used over lightweight insulating fill decks, gypsum, or other substrates where lateral venting is required.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D4897 Type II specifications
- Product carries an Underwriters Laboratories G2 classification
- Made from inorganic material that resists rotting
- The porosity of the felt allows for better asphalt penetration
- Can be applied using hot asphalt, PERMASTIC cold adhesive or mechanical fasteners