||1 Compressed Air System
View more items from this manufacturer
According to the seller, the system has less than 1 year of service on it. It is in very good working order and nearly new in appearance with low working hours on the unit.
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||0 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
Pennsylvania, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ana Santos +1 832 384 9940ASK A QUESTION
This Curtis CDA Air Compressor 125HP 175PSI 440CFM with Van Air Dryer and Oil and Water Cleaning System is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
Details are listed below:
- Description: Curtis CDA Air Compressor 125HP 175PSI 440CFM with Van Air Dryer and Oil and Water Cleaning System
- Technical Specifications:
- 125 HP compressor motor
- 175 psi at 300 cuft/min constant.
- Van Air dryer system – Refrigeration type (removes all water from compressed air).
- Van Air Oil cleaning system (removes all oil from compressed air).
- Comes with a 500-gallon air storage tank at 175psi.
- System is fully PA State approved.
Note: Dimensions and weight are estimated.
Manufacturer Name: Curtis // Van Air
Model: Curtis: R/S 125D
Van Air Air filter: F200-0800-3-C-AD-PD6
Van Air Compressed Air Dryer: EMD – 650 – A4
Van Air Particulate Filter: F200-0800-3-RB-AD-PD6
Van Air Oil/Water Air Separator: ES – 1250
Capacity Size: 500 GALS
Capacity Speed: 300 CU FT/MIN
Products Run: Clean, Dry, Compressed Air
Capacity Details: 500-gallon air storage tank
Pressure Rating (Pressure): 175 PSI
Horsepower: 125 HP
Voltage: 460 VOLTS
Frequency: 50/60 HERTZ
Recommended Packaging Form: CUSTOM
48 x 72 x 60 IN - 2500 LBS
1219.20 x 1828.80 x 1524.00 mm - 1134.00 kg
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.