View more items from this manufacturer
Reconditioned and excellent working condition.
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||2 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
Pennsylvania, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ana Santos +1 832 384 9940ASK A QUESTION
This TEMA 140 Solid Bowl Decanter Centrifuge unit is no longer needed for the company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
Details are listed below:
TEMA 140 Solid Bowl Decanter Centrifuge
- Mechanical Solids Liquid Separation.
- Model TS-140-F
- 316 Ti SS, wet end
- 5 HP drive motor, Group D TEFC motor
- Feed Capacity GPM: 4.4
- Drive Motor H.P.: 5
- Weight: 460 lbs.
- Bought new in 1999 – 3 yrs. use only!
- Unit in excellent working condition
- Separates liquid suspended solids that are too fine for typical filtering centrifuges.
- Effectively separates solids and fine solid particles from low or high viscosity liquids.
- The extraction of liquid takes place in the cylindrical part of the bowl. Dewatering of solids by compression of the cake takes place in the conical part of the bowl. Bowl geometry must be adapted to achieve optimum results for the desired application.
- Optionally, the unit may be combined with an integrated, dual S.S. tank, framed separation system with transfer pump, full piping, and 2x 150 gal. S.S. feed and collection tanks, with TEMA located on top of tank system by custom-fitted steel platform. Tanks are dish bottom with discharge directly connected to the Viking pump.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.