ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This MD Cowan Single Drilling Rig is no longer needed for the company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
Description: This rig was part of a fleet of highly efficient Range III Mechanical Super Singles.
- Range 3 Mechanical Super Single Drilling Rig
- Maximum Vertical Depth 3,800 m. (12,500 ft.) with 4” Drill Pipe
- 250 Ton Hydraulic Power Swivel
- Derrick equipped with Crown Block and Power Swivel.
- Substructure equipped with Pipe Handling System (one Skid).
- Skid with Dog House, Accumulator & Mechanical Workshop.
- Rig Carrier equipped with CAT C18 Engine and RT400B Drawworks.
- Skid equipped with Mud Pump #1 and CAT 3508 Engine.
- Mud Tank equipped with hopper and one (1) centrifugal pump.
- Mud Tank (Trap, Return, Intermediated 1 & 2)
- Mud Tank (Slug & Suction) equipped with hopper and one (1) centrifugal pump.
- Trip Tank Skid with two (2) centrifugal pumps
- Water Tank (closed-top tank) equipped with two (2) centrifugal pumps.
- Diesel Tank equipped with two (2) transfer centrifugal pumps.
- Skid with the following components:
- 13-5/8”, 5M, Annular BOP
- Lube System with tank, two (2) centrifugal pumps and control panel.
- Skid with Poor Boy & Choke Manifold.
- Skid with Engine House with CAT C18 engine, hoses, oil drums and other parts in one side (unlocked doors) & Workshop (locked doors).
- Four (4) locked containers (all 4 loads are arranged next to each other):
- 2 ea. x 20 ft
- 2 ea. x 40 ft 20. One (1) 40 ft locked container.
- Skid with Vent/Burner Pipe.
- Skid with Burner Tank (different pipes and junk inside, including power tong).
- Skid with vent/burner lines.
- One (1) Camper (all doors are locked).
- Three tool pipe boxes with:
- Two (2) pairs of pipe racks.
- One (1) pair of pipe rack & one (1) pair of Link
- Subs, Spider, Bell Nipple, control houses, others.
- One (1) pair of pipe rack & Ladders.
- Drill Pipes 4", Range III
The following components are stacked together with the previously identified rig components, but shouldn’t belong to the Rig 837:
- Blue Container with “Iron Derrickman” control and unlocked warehouse.
- CAT 930H Loader equipped with fork and three additional accessories.