View more items from this manufacturer
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
||Seller can load the buyer´s trucks.
|# of Bids:
||7 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
Oregon, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Carolina Acosta +1-832-239-5361ASK A QUESTION
These units of GE Gerapid High-Speed DC Breakers - for DC Switch-Gear New Still boxed (16 Units) are no longer needed for the company's own operation and are being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner. New units never used, in its original crates. Ready for shipment any time.
Still boxed in the original crates
- Equipment: Gerapid High-Speed DC Breakers
- Manufacturer: GE Energy Connections
- 51 4Y26 4912 0101 0112 GE8007R HSCB (4 Units)
- 51 4Y00 4902 1101 0112 GE8007R HSCB (2 Units)
- B1 4S04 4A12 0501 0112 GE4008 HSCB (10 Units)
- General Description:
- The Gerapid line of high-speed d.c. circuit breakers is designed for protection of main d.c. circuits at Traction Power Substations.
- In addition, Gerapid is widely used for protection of d.c. drives, as field discharge breakers or commutation switches in d.c. shunt excitation systems of synchronous generators, as protection for super-conducting coils and in many specialized d.c. power distribution systems, whenever high speed opening and efficient energy dissipation is required.
- Gerapid breakers operate all over the world, being recognized as the top class line of d.c. circuit breakers. Gerapid breakers are manufactured and tested in GE’s factory in Bielsko-Biala, Poland. All breakers are type tested as per EN 50123-2, IEC 60947-2 or IEEE C37.14 standards and are certified by UL, CCC, CESI and GOST organizations
- Traction market
- Metro, tramways, trolleys
- Light & heavy rail Industrial
- DC Drives in metal works
- Metal processing & electrolysis
- Mining Power Generation
- Wind • Photovoltaic
- Static excitation systems Other
- DC data centers
- Research/testing labs
- Marine propulsion systems
See detail specifications on public documents.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.