View more items from this manufacturer
They are in working conditions also.
|# of Bids:
||3 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This Taurus-70 Gas Turbine with Steam Generators are being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space.
Product: Taurus-70 Gas Turbine with Steam Generators
Quantity: 2 units
Serial # TG99043
Serial # TG99044
- They are in working conditions also.
- A potential 20MW Combined Cycle
1) at what maximum hot extreme temperature these turbines works at 100% ld .
Every Gas Turbine will decrease it’s Power output with the height and ambient temperature. Moreover without any power enhancement system.
Solar Report provided previously states foreseen working condition for these units. It also states that these units do not have water injection whatsoever.
2) how much out put volts, Frequency 50 HZ or 60 HZ .
Nominal 7.2 MW 60 Hz
3) How many tons heat steam recovery boiler
HRSG’s are not in working conditions, however we can include them in any acceptable offer.
They were rated at a nominal 36 Tph @ 300°C
4) what is working temperature and pressure of Boiler heat recovery Boiler .
5) how many KWh steam turbine.
There are two small steamer, not included in this offering. We can discuss further about this. Pictures attached.
Modelo N1600C #Serie: 115717 Murray 141UV3
Modelo N1202C #Serie: 115713 Coppus RLHA24-6202
6) list of auxiliary equipment and spare parts include in this deal .
No spare parts included.
-Steam turbine Gen-Set Murray 141UV3
-Steam turbine Gen-Set Coppus RLHA24-6202
-Gas turbine Gen-Set Taurus 70 10301S Axial GSC Standard Serial TG99043
-2 HRSG’s from Energy Recovery International Model MF-4/S-70SH
Serial numbers W-4143/45. 80,000 PPH.
Steam units were reconfigurated in 2005 and their service factor was of 50%.
Please see Virtual Inspection Click Here
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.