||All the items are "as is, where is". Buyer is responsible for loading, freight and logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||2 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Felipe Bezerra +1 832-429-2840 (WhatsApp)ASK A QUESTION
This units of Scrap Offshore Supply Vessel (159 Metrics Tons) is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for it's owner.
Details are listed below:
- Type of Vessel : Offshore supply Vessel
- Built : 1963, Renovated 1995
- Builders : American Marine Corporation
- Length Overall : 42.30M
- Breath : 10.67M
- Gross Tonnage (GRT) : 532
- Net Tonnage : 159
- Draft : 3.43M
- Clear Deck Space : 80' * 30'
- Class : I.R.S Certification
Particulars Of Engine :
- Make : Cat 398 Diesel
- No Of Cylinders : 12 V 71
- Engine : 2 Sets
- Horse Power : 1600 HBP
- Engine Controls : Pneumatic
- Propellers : 98' * 66' Blade
- Size & Class : 165 Twin Screw
- Reduction Gear : Caterpillar 4.1
- Generators : 2 GMC 671 60KW 208 VAC
- Steering : Hudraulic
- Speed of Vessel : 12 Knots
- Fuel Consumption : 6500 ltrs per/day
- Crane Small : 10 Tones
- Crane Big : 40 Tones
Tank Capacity :
- Total Fual Capacity : 170,000 Ltrs
- Total P/Water Capacity : 200,000 Ltrs
- Total Bed Space : 26 Persons Including Crew
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.