ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This lot of BASF Methyl Alcohol/Acetate is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Product: Methyl Alcohol/Acetate
- Application: Chemical used in synthesis and/or formulation of industrial products.
- Physical and Chemical Properties Information:
- Form: liquid Odour: alcohol-like pH value: not applicable
- Boiling point: approx. 60 °C (1.013 hPa)
- Sublimation point: No applicable information available.
- Flashpoint: 12 - 15 °C (Unspecified)
- Evaporation rate: Value can be approximated from Henry's Law Constant or vapor pressure.
- Information on: Methyl acetate Vapour pressure: 228 hPa (20 °C) Literature data.
787 hPa (50 °C) Literature data.
- Information on: Methanol Vapour pressure: 169,27 hPa (25 °C) Literature data.
- Density: 0,8 g/cm3 (20 °C)
- Self-ignition: not self-igniting
- Quantity: 100,000+ Kgs supplied in railcars or trucks/iso’s as well.