Scrap. Vessel can move by his own engine.
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||6 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This Vessel is offered for sale as scrap.
- Type of Vesel: General Cargo
- IMO: 720754X
- Flag / Port of Register: Panama
- Built: HAKODATE, JAPAN, 1971.
- Builder: NICHIRO ZOSEN K.K.
- Construction: ALL WELDED STEEL HULL
- Trading Area: OCEAN GOING
- Gross / Nett Tonnage: 1,639.00 / 992.00
- Length Overall: 65.47 M.
- Breath moulded: 15.30M.
- Depth moulded: 6.60 M.
- Dead Weight / Draft Summer: 3,035.20 MT / 5.05 M.
- Light Ship: 2,013.30 MT.
- No. 1 Hatch Dimensions: 2 (P/S) X 1952 X 5.14 M.
- No. 2 Hatch Dimensions: 2 (P/S) X 1952 X 5.14 M.
- Pontoons: 6 PIECES PER HATCH, TOTAL 24 PIECES
- Max Crane Lift: 2 X 10 MT.
- Max COMBAINED CRANES: 20 MT.
- Engine: Daihatsu Diesel 560 x 2 V. 760 HP X 2
- Class Hull (Class Notation)
- Class Engine (Class Notation)
Vessel can move by his own engine in short distance
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.