ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This lot of Caprolactam Kettle Bottoms is no longer needed for the company's operations and must be sold to recover funds and inventory space.
- Product: Caprolactam Kettle Bottoms
- Quantity-Weight:1,292,645 lbs (586,3 metric tons)
- Packages: 3086 drums containing approx. 190kg each
- Potential Health Effects: When headed to decomposition; hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, and ammonia may be emitted. Caprolactam Kettle Bottoms dusts, mists and vapors are moderately irritating to the nose, throat, and eyes. Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet for detailed information on health effects.
- Applications: The caprolactam in the kettle bottoms can be extracted, purified and used as the main precursor for various polymerization processes. Caprolactam Kettle Bottoms can be used as fuel.
Partial orders are accepted.