||3 Charge Pumps
View more items from this manufacturer
Surplus. Items are from a canceled project and are in excellent condition.
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||10 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
Oklahoma, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This lot of Griswold & DuroChem Charge Pumps is available for sale as surplus from a canceled project. It is said to be in excellent condition and is currently stored in a warehouse.
Details are listed below:
- Pump #1 –Griswold 250 HP, 8x10-17”
- Pump #2 –Griswold 250 HP, 8x10-17”
- Pump #3 –DuroChem250 HP, 8x10-17”
- Size: 10x8-17 A120
- Type: 811-ANSI
- Synch Speed: 1800 rpm
- Curve: G-1829
- Specific Speeds:
- Dia: 16.375 in
- Dimensions: Suction: 8 in
- Discharge: 10 in
- Name- Crude Oil
- SG: 0.82
- Density: 51.1 lb/ft³
- Viscosity: 5.2 cP
- Viscosity Correction: Flow x 1 / Head @ BEP x 1 / Eff x 1
- Temperature: 80 °F
- Vapor Pressure: 1 psi a
- Atm Pressure: 14.7 psi a
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.