View more items from this manufacturer
New, never used surplus equipment from a canceled project in excellent condition.
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||0 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This lot of (4) Weamco Type FV 16" Strainers is available for sale as surplus from a canceled project. This equipment is in excellent condition and is currently stored in a warehouse. Complete drawings available upon request.
Weamco Type FV fabricated vertical strainer with the following features:
- Inlet and Outlet Nozzle: 16" - 150# ANSI RF
- Housing OD: 24"
- Top Closure: 24" - 150# ANSI RF Blind Flange
- DA24-150 davit arm assembly
- Drain: 2" NPT TOL 3M
- Vent: 1/2" NPT TOL 3M
- Differential pressure: (2) 1/2" NPT TOL 3M
- Housing Material: Carbon Steel
- Basket Size: 20" / 413% open area ratio
- Basket Material: 1/8" perforated - Carbon Steel
- Basket Mesh: None
- Housing Finish: SP3 with universal primer
- Design, Fabricated, and Tested per ASME B31.4, C.A.+ 0.0"
- MAWP = 285 psig at -20 to 100 F
- No impact testing included
- 4 Hour Hydro-test with Chart @ 1.5 X MAWP
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.