ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This lot of Recycle Butadiene is no longer needed for the company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Product: Recycle Butadiene
- Quantity: Up to 59,000 Lbs
- Butadiene is a versatile raw material used in the production of a wide variety of synthetic rubbers and polymer resins as well as a few chemical intermediates.
- The largest single use for butadiene is in the production of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), which is principally used in the manufacture of automobile tires.
- SBR is also used in adhesives, sealants, coatings and rubber articles such as shoe soles.
- Butadiene can be polymerized to polybutadiene rubber (BR). The main outlet for BR is tire products but is also used as an impact modifier of polymers such as high impact polystyrene (HIPS).