||1 DCDA System
View more items from this manufacturer
All the items are "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||9 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Elvin Kostrzewa +1 832 426 2283ASK A QUESTION
This Hitec Drilling Control & Data Acquisition System is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
The Drilling Control & Data Acquisition system (DCDA) is a safe, efficient and user-friendly drilling control system with a considerable design focus on the operator and his working environment.
- Manufactured in compliance with all IEC standards of reference and in compliance with: API RP 551; API RP 554; EN 94/9/EC; 98/37/EEC; 93/68/EEC; DNV 2.7-3; Norsok M-501. • SCADA based operator monitors (Siemens).
- Mudflow sensors (Vega).
- Drilling Manifold Pressure Transmitter (E&H)
- Motor Control Center (MCC).
- Local Equipment Room (LER) complete with DCDA server and PLC controllers (Siemens), CCTV System Processing (Hernis) and network switches. Panel and office part internally separated.
- Fully customizable control system to match each drilling equipment package. Capability can be extended to include ancillary drilling systems.
- Many associated systems included such as tank gauging, integrated CCTV system & monitors (Hernis) and manifold monitoring sensors.
- Manufactured in stainless steel, complete with a window wiper & washer system. • Ergonomic control chair (Siemens).
- Fully Flexible Integration Package.
- Fully Modular Unit.
- Simple Interface.
- Space for additional systems such as Choke Console & BOP Control Panel.
- Bespoke to client requirements whilst delivering reduced costs.
- Drilling data displayed in an intuitive manner and screens modified to display any integrated equipment in accordance with client layout.
The Drillers cabin is of stainless-steel construction and is designed for lifting by crane with adequate fittings for mounting onto structural members. The cabin is secured with vibration absorbent fittings on all structural elements.
Operator Station is designed and ergonomically optimized for drilling control and monitoring operations ensuring the design is:
- Optimized for 24/7 drilling operations from inside the driller’s cabin.
The design enables full operator control of the working environment with all controls and monitoring functions within easy reach. ‘Line-of-sight’ requirements to the drilling areas on the rig floor is also considered.
Machine Monitoring Visualization System
Human Machine Interface (HMI) monitoring is a visualization system which enhances the operator’s ability to take the correct actions to optimize drilling performance.
Advantages of this system include:
- Information is displayed in an easy and intuitive manner, integrated with primary drilling information.
- Data is stored for historical use in an open database that can be easily shared with other applications such as excel or another company reporting and maintenance tool.
The DCDA server collects data from the relevant PLCs and presents live screens to the DCDA clients (Driller, Toolpusher, Company man and Mud-client).
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.