||This material was manufactured in 2018, and has been stored inside a warehouse. It is in new condition.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
Virginia, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This BSRF P1 Construction Silt Fencing Erosion Control -28,000 ft is being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space.
BSRF Priority 1 (P1) Green Band HD Silt Fence
One Truckload of 24 pallets
(25) 48 ft. P-1 Bundles per pallet
28,000 ft. of Fencing per truckload
This fencing was purchased by a major power company for a project that has been delayed indefinitely. This is new material in excellent condition. They are liquidating the material because of storage constraints for an uncertain project.
The fabric is a 36” wide, non-woven spun-bond polyester fabric with an internal scrim. The system utilizes wood stakes and a specific method of attachment. The BSRF, when installed as specified, produces a proven system with superior filtering capabilities in slurry conditions.
• Designed for Heavy Duty Sensitive Areas
• Internal Scrim for Added Support
• P-1 exceeds Federal guidelines with 97.3 % eficiency (ASTM-D-5141)
• 3'x48' with 4' centers
Freight Quotes available
LTL Shipments must be to a business with a loading dock, or picked up at the closest YRC Freight Terminal. Buyer may arrange their own shipping. Shipment must be received in person at ship-to address, by either yourself or someone designated to receive for you. LTL Item must be thoroughly inspected at the time of delivery for damage. Failure to do so will forfeit shipping insurance coverage.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.