ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This lof of GE Waukesha VGF-F18G Natural Gas Engines is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Product: Natural Gas Engines
- Manufacturer: GE Waukesha
- Model: VGF-F18G
- Description: The VGF series of high-speed engines are built with the durability expected from a medium-speed engine. This series of engines are designed for a wide range of stationary, spark-ignited, gaseous fuel applications and has a high power-to-weight ratio operating up to 1800 RPM.
The VGF Series simplifies maintenance procedures. The engine design allows easy access to the oil pump, main bearings and rod bearings without the need to lower the oil pan. Commonality of parts between VGF models reduces the amount of inventory needed for servicing a fleet. Standard design features, such as independent heads, simplify maintenance work.
- Cylinders: Inline 6
- Piston Displacement: 1096 cu. in. (18 L)
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Bore & Stroke: 5.98” x 6.5” (152 x 165 mm)
- Jacket Water System Capacity: 16 gal. (60 L)
- Lube Oil Capacity: 44 gal. (166 L)
- Fuel Pressure Range: 5 - 15 psi (0.34 - 1.03 bar)
- Starting System: 120 psi max. air/gas 24V DC electric
- Cooling Water Flow at Jacket Water gpm (l/m): 1500 rpm /103 (390) | 1800 rpm /130 (492)
- Dimensions l x w x h inch (mm): 80.5 (2043) x 50 (1264) x 68 (1727)
- Weights lb (kg): 5300 (2400)