This equipment was imported new from maufacturer in 2012 and has remained unused. Prospective buyer will get loading asistance onto his truck free of charge. Please see photos for an idea of condition. All the items are "AS IS, WHERE IS". The buyer is responsible for shipping and handling. Equipment will fit into 4 x 40“ Standard Containers Safely Packed for free. Paperwork (Custom Clearing) is also for free after a sale agreed upon.
|# of Bids:
||9 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ana Santos +1 832 384 9940ASK A QUESTION
This Water Pump with Transport System and Water Filter/Supply System is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
Watch the Virtual Inspection Video here.
Details are listed below:
- 18x Self-priming centrifugal pump (Crane Pumps & Systems, Model A52109J)
- 6x centrifugal pump (Mechanical Equip. Co., Model PAD125A)
- 8x Pump Waste Water (Nord Gear Corp., Model SK 80 /4)
- 4x Compressor (Lincoln A.C. engine, model 4017)
- 4x Hyper chlorination unit, water purification (Waltron LTD., model WAL001HYPO)
- 8x Regulator (JGB Enterprises INC., Model 8524200-101)
- 2.5Km Hoses/tubes (2" and 4")
- 8x Drinking water tank (10,000 gallons / 37.854 liter each) for total of 300,000 liter drinking water
- Accessories (distributors, reducers, connections, seals, hoses, protection, etc.)
- 3 x Light weight water purifier
- And many other components
- 4 full trucks in total for all components
- The system can pump tens of thousands of gallons over a distance of 1.5km and can also overcome height differences with Simultaneous Treatment to Drinking Water
- For use in flood areas, disaster areas, refugee camps, remote and isolated areas.....Agriculture and forestry, desert and arid areas
- The plant is as good as new from 2012 and was designed by selected companies at that time for the US Army (Germany/Worldwide).
- Highest quality products unite this hydroelectric power plant for the worldwide, mobile application.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.