|Product Location:||Florida, United States|
This lot of Frozen Breaded Shrimp is being sold for the insurance company after a claim was filed due to temperature abuse.
Quality and Food Safety Report:
- Based on total number of frost (icing) developed in the packages ……, whole container must have been under
severe temperature abuse…….
- Considering more than half of the products in the container have suffered frosting…………….
- Based on observing ….. out of …. cartons has developed clumping, the container temperature could have been
close to thawing temperature of 20°F to 32°F for……..
- Observation of microbiological testing is not applicable in this condition because the temperature abuse has
not reached the stage of decomposition causing microbial growth.
- Since it is unable to separate carton of ‘good’ product from the ‘bad’ or frosted, whole lot of the product shall
- Base on observing the severe frosting of …. or about …. of the product, the whole lot of the product need to be
downgraded or discard.
Seller Terms: Brand name has to be removed first which means the buyers needs to repack and remove any brand names from the existing packaging.
Frozen Breaded Shrimp