Working but we disassembled them.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This Nelson Bridge Crane Two 1/2 Ton Budgit Hoists is being sold by a company is being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space.
Product: Nelson Bridge Crane
Quantity: 1 unit
Capacity: Two 1/2 Ton Budgit Hoists 600v 3phase
ade in Canada: by nelson crane
(picture when it was assembled) is
- Capacity: Two ½ ton budgit hoists on independent 27’ wide bridges , running on 42 ‘ long beams.
- Unfortunately, there is no vertical support legs shown in the first photo.
- The yellow bridge beam is 10” i-beam by 4.5 wide, unfortunately
- The two long red beams and one of the yellow beams (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.