Used units but in working conditions. Buyer is responsible for logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||0 PLACE A BID
Texas, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This Two-Stage Gas Electric Compressors is being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space as part of their surplus.
- JA65 Two-Stage Compressor
- 4" X 2 1/2" Bore Package with 40 HP. Electric Motor, Plus 3 PH Electric Motor
- Model 89 Knight Two-Stage Compressor
- 7" X 3 3/4" X 5" With 50 HP 1800 RPM 326T FR Electic Motor
- Model 81 Knight Two-Stage Compressor
- 8 1/2" X 4 1/2" x 5" with 50 HP M 600 RPM Frame 326T
- 3-3/4" X 5"
- Two Stage Gas Compressor Unit No.5052 with Waukesha 135 GKU Engine No VRG 220U
- Gardner Denver
- Model RLB
- 8" X 9" and 6" X 9" Tandem Two-Stage Gas Compressor Unit. No. RCL 631158 with Electic Motor 75HP-Westinghous
- Model KHB Knigh
- Two-Stage Copmpressor 10 2/2" x 5 1/2" Serial # 5429 30 HO 1800 Electric Motor
The Knox-Western compressor was taken out of service some time ago. The unit was "pickled" and has been stored under a covered shed.
The Gardner Denver compressor was taken out of service in the summer of 2015 and was "pickled". The unit was completely overhauled in December 2009.
The JA compressor was taken out of service in the fall of 2017. The compressor was completely overhauled in January 2009.
The three (3) Knight compressors were taken out of service in the summer of 2019. Each of the three (3) compressors was overhauled on the following dates:
June 2015 (Tenn)
July 2015 (No. 10)
October 2004 (H-C)
The information submitted herein is subject to review and verification.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.