ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This 2019 KOMO 510 Autoloader 2.0 Material Handling System was involved in an insurance claim and is being sold by the insurance company to recover funds from loss.
- Equipment: Material Handling System
- Make: KOMO
- Model: 510 Autoloader 2.0
- S/N: 01407-19-MHS
- Usability: Feed Table for Plywood Product to load onto CAD Mill/Plainer/Router Finishing Machine. Secures product by suction, moves product -Electric over hydraulic vertical & Horizontal
- Capacity: 1) Book/Pallet
- Vacuum Manifold: **Does not come with any of the Vacuum System** the manifold only
- Dimensions: 140”L x 120”W x 68”H
- Damages: Damaged in transit. Damage from impact to right front lower leg & front of feed table.
- The KOMO Automatic Material Handling System 2.0 is a fully automatic sheet feeder and unloader designed to be used in nested based manufacturing environments. Designed for single bunk applications, the ability to load from three sides and a compact footprint increases the operational flexibility of the system and makes the best use of available shop floor space. The weight capacity is 250lb per sheet.
- The Material Handling Cycle: The system is designed for forklift loading of material into the base. When the router is finished cutting, the system is activated and completes a 50-second cycle (depending on weight and size of material) to load and unload the table. A simple linear guide lifting mechanism lowers down to the material and picks up a sheet. As it moves the sheet over to the router table, the cut nest is moved onto a conveyor or downdraft table for part sorting. The cutting debris is automatically cleaned from the router table by the dust collection on the front of the material handling system's gantry. The new sheet is now squared on the table and the router vacuum pump is activated. A new nest program is automatically initiated (by KOMO Production Manager) and the next router cycle starts.
- Automate the transfer of sheets onto the router table
- Simultaneously unload the machined nest
- Eliminate the use of multiple spoil boards
- Provide cleaner working environment and work envelope by removing more dust as parts move onto conveyor
- Increase productivity by loading sheets onto the router and simultaneously unloading the machined nests at a rapid and uniform rate
- Enhance operator safety by eliminating the need to enter the router machining envelope
- Reduce operating costs by decreasing the labor content of machined parts
- Material surface is less prone to scratching compared to a drag-and-drop style loading system