||5 Centrifugal Pumps
View more items from this manufacturer
All the items are "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||4 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Sam Chua +1 832-426-2002ASK A QUESTION
This lot of Wartsila Centrifugal Pumps is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Equipment: Centrifugal Pumps
- Manufacturer: Wartsila
- Pumps Included:-
- Drill Water Pump with Motor and Spare Parts for DW- Qty: 01
- Drill Water Pump with Motor- Qty: 01
- Drill Water Jockey Pump with Motor- Qty: 01
- Drill Water Booster Pump with Motor and Spare Parts for Booster Pump- Qty: 01
- Base Oil Booster Pump with Motor- Qty: 01
- Delivery Date: June 4, 2015
- Quantity: 5 Units
- Model: CAC 125R-V048-AAN-A-F06A4-CNB
- Type: VCS Centrifugal, single suction, twin stage, axially split, vertical
- Pumped Media: Fresh Water
- Maximum/ Minimum Temperature of Pumped Media- Degree C: 4/45
- Rated Capacity (m3/hr) FLOWRATE: 194
- Rated Differential Head (m): 80 (263 ft)
- Specific Gravity: 1.2
- NPSHA (m): 4.0
- Discharge Press operating (barg): 8.0
- Maximum suction Pressure (for casing pressure rating) (barg): 0.5
- Driver: Elect. Motor explosion-proof 480V/4ph/60hz/1781 RPM EXPLOSION PROOF
- Motor Rated Power: 82kW
- Casing: A-NI AL BRONZE, Impeller, rotor, screw, diaphragm: NI AI BRONZE
- SHAFT: Stainless Steel, Seal: Mechanical
- Pump Efficiency assumed: 70%
Comes with the following accessories:
- Gauge Board with 100MM Gauges mounted on pump
- 2 Mechanical seals
- 2 Ball Bearings
- 3 O-Rings
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.