||Staged 3 years ago fully functional as surplus, but have not been tested since.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
Louisiana, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
Seller has several components of a skid mounted Hot Oil Flush Components package that was used to flush piping on newly built production platforms. All are 480 volts and we are not sure whether they are functional, but they are complete and look to be in good shape. These units were staged as surplus and fully operational when parked. This package includes:
Quantity: 6 Items
- (2) Chromalox dual inline heaters w/ temp control panels
- (2) Single-stage pumping units w/ filter pod
- (1) 1500 gallon heating unit w/ control panel
- (1) 4 stage pumping unit with 250 gal heater tank
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.