||Used. Pulled from working lab. Unable to test due to lack of knowledge or inappropriate power source. Minor scuffs, scratches, or marks may be present due to general usage or storage.
|# of Bids:
||0 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
New Jersey, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This Rigaku X-ray Components For Crystallography Diffraction (XRD) System. Saturn CCD Detector, VariMax HR Optical, Oxford Cryostream is being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space as part of their surplus.
Product: Rigaku X-ray Components For Crystallography Diffraction (XRD) System. Saturn CCD Detector, VariMax HR Optical, Oxford Cryostream
Quantity: 14 Components
This sale includes:
- (1) Rigaku Saturn 92 CCD X-ray Detector With APD CryoTiger Cold End. P/N: T2114-00-30
- (1) Rigaku Saturn 92 Controller And Power To Cryo-Tiger (CCD Chiller).
- (1) Rigaku Osmic VariMax HR Optical Assembly. P/N: 140-004612.
- (1) Rigaku Osmic Varimax Optic Cradle Assembly (X,Y,Z Translation Stage). P/N: XM05A-C1.
- (1) Collimator Stand and Translation Assembly.
- (1) Oxford CryoSystems 700 Series Cryostream Cooler Coldhead.
- (1) Rigaku MSC PDA-18-MT Meter.
- (1) Rigaku - Helium Purge Control Box, With (2) Cole Parmer PMR1-010281 Flowmeter.
- (1) Victor VTS-250A-580 Two Stage Cylinder Regulator.
- (1) Fiber Optic Cables For Rigaku Saturn CCD Detector. Part No. EFN062-002M-CC.
- (1) Cable to Connect the CCD Detector to the Controller (DB25-Male/Female).
- (2) HBP Hose For Rigaku Helium Purge Control Box.
- (1) Rigaku Confocal Optic User Manual.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.