Used surplus. Please refer to pictures for an assessment of the unit's overall condition.
|# of Bids:
||3 PLACE A BID
Texas, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Carolina Acosta +1-832-239-5361ASK A QUESTION
This Lufkin 320-213-120 Pumpjack is no longer needed for the company's operations and is being sold as an asset liquidation. The unit comes with an electric motor.
For more information please refer to the plate picture available.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.