This is a surplus.
Being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a Question About This Listing: Ana Santos +1 832 384 9940
This lot of Tri-Ethylene Glycol (TEG) Mixture was produced to use as a surface cleaner with a disinfecting power, but there has been added too much Tri-ethylene Glycol in this mixture and therefore is being offered for sale.
There might be 2 options for this parcel:
- Sell the material as such packed in IBC’s -1000 liter IBC’s)
- Use this mixture as a base raw material to produce something else (preferably some industrial cleaning product)
- 57 IBC’s x 1,050 kgs net
- 1 IBC x 1,100 kgs net
Total: 60,950 kgs
This is the CoA of this mixture:
- Water content /- 50%
- pH 8.34
- Tri Ethylene Glycol 20%
- Ammonyx LO 30%
- Appearance water clear
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.