||Permian Tank and Manufacturing Co.
View more items from this manufacturer
Used. According to the seller, the bottom of the tanks are in good condition and can still hold liquids. Please refer to pictures for a better idea of condition.
|# of Bids:
||2 PLACE A BID
Texas, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
These 300-BBL Storage Tanks are no longer needed by their owner and, therefore, are being sold in an asset liquidation sale. These tanks were used to store crude oil.
- Nominal Diameter: 12 feet
- Nominal Height: 15 feet
- Nominal Capacity: 300 BBL
- Date Manufactured: 2011
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.