View more items from this manufacturer
Brand-new/Unused. According to the seller, these packaging of the Televisions did not appear to be damaged.
The seller reserves the right to reject any bid.
All the items are "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
California, United StatesREQUEST LOCATION
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a Question About This Listing: Ana Santos +1 832 384 9940
This lot of 32", 50" and 75" VIZIO Televisions are available for sale as surplus from a theft recovery. They were stolen from a store, and recovered, so they are unused, but the insurance company is unaware if there is any damage that occurred while being handled by the theives. According to the insurance company, they do not appear to have any damage.
- Brand: VIZIO
- 32”: 42 units
- Setting: VIZIO - 32" Class - LED - D-Series - 1080p - Smart - HDTV
- Model: D32F-F1
- It has Chromecast built in for quick access to almost any streaming app, and it lets you browse content easily via its SmartCast remote or the companion mobile app. The full-array LEDs of this VIZIO SmartCast smart TV provide brilliant Full HD viewing.
- 50”: 1 unit
- Setting: VIZIO - 50" Class - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR
It has a USB port and three HDMI ports, so you can access content from multiple devices, and the LED-backlit screen represents colors realistically. This Vizio smart TV has motion-enhanced technology for a 60Hz refresh rate. 4 K Ultra HD TV Buying Guide.
- 75”: 7 units
- Setting: VIZIO - 75" Class - LED - P-Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR
- Model: E75-F1
- It has voice control via Alexa or Google Assistant lets you relax on the couch, and built-in Google Chromecast expands your viewing options. Savor a dazzlingly clear picture, deep blacks and more than one billion colors on this VIZIO P-Series smart TV.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.